From 1 page to 4 pages, from interns to executives, we offer resume writing services for all types of people and all types of positions.
Cover Letter Writing
Suitable for all employers and all ranges of positions, as well as a “customizable” letter to re-use later or for multiple positions.
Copy Editing & Proofreading
Even the best resumes may need small improvements. Let us make sure you’re representing yourself in the best way possible.
Included with all resume writing services:
• Consultation of existing/old resume or cover letter
• Full writing or re-writing of resume or cover letter
• Final version in both Word and PDF formats
• FREE minor revisions for 1 year
• On-Time delivery and 100% Satisfaction
To provide you with a resume that serves as your personal career marketing tool that gets you an interview and ultimately the position you are seeking.
• Typically 1 page
• Recent college graduates or current students
• Candidates entering the job market for the first time
• Candidates with little or no employment history but experience with internships, volunteer work, community service, college activities, etc.
• Typically 2 pages
• Candidates with 1-3 years of work experience
• Candidates with 1 or more jobs in work history
• Typically 2 pages
• Candidates with 3 or more years of work experience
• Candidates with 2 or more jobs in work history
• Typically 2 – 3 pages
• Candidates with 10 or more years of work experience
• Candidates with 4 or more jobs in work history
• Senior level candidates – VP, C-Level
Cover letter options
• Typically one page.
• Includes a custom-written, “all purpose” letter suitable for any employer, and a “customizable” letter to re-use in order to target specific companies, people, or positions.
How much will it cost?
Several factors will determine your total cost, including the number of years you’ve been employed, how much experience you have, how many positions you’ve held, or how much writing needs to be done. Call or email us for pricing and packages!